Ms. Weis is an inspirational and motivational speaker who is able to capture the attention of professional and general audiences. Her special expertise is in healthcare and leadership development.
Recent presentations included:
- Healthcare of the Next Generation, 21st Century International Hospital CEO Summit, Xi'an City, China.
- Healthcare of the Future for Nurses, National Hospital No. 7, Shanghai, China.
- Interview with China Daily News, Beijing, China.
- Interview with Fields Moseley about Playing to Win in Business, TV-3, Phoenix, Ariz.
- TV interview, Jane Belau Show, RCTC-TV,
- Tom Amis radio program, WCXZ, Knoxville, Tenn.
- National CXO Healthcare Conference, Importance of Collaboration in Building ACOs presentation, Red Rock Resort, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Women of Distinction radio program.
- Women's Health Leadership Trust, Minneapolis Convention Center. Accompanied by book signing for Playing to Win in Business.
- Helmuth & Johnson, LLP Playing to Win presentation, Eden Prairie, Minn.
- Regina Barr Women At the Top Network radio program, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Spartan Women-East Lansing panel discussion, Wharton Center, Michigan State University.
- Stinson Leonard Street, LLP Playing to Win presentation, Minneapolis, Minn.
- National CXO Healthcare Conference, Importance of Collaboration in Building ACOs presentation, Eau Palm Beach Resort, Palm Beach, Fla.
- Women's Health Leadership Trust, Playing to Win workshop, St. Thomas University, Minneapolis, Minn.
- "Lessons From Legends," California State University-San Bernardino, Palm Desert Campus, Indian Wells Theater.
- "The Future of Healthcare," on the topic of "New World, New Business Models." The Canyon's Resort, Park City, UT, sponsored by Leavitt Partners.
- "The Future of Healthcare Opportunities and Challenges for Nursing," Michigan State University College of Nursing, East Lansing, Mich.
- Modern Healthcare Strategic Marketing Conference in Chicago.
- “Essential Leadership Skills for Technology Professionals,” Minnesota High Tech Association, Minneapolis Convention Center.
- “The Impact of Healthcare Reform,” panel discussion, Arizona Women Corporate Directors meeting.
- “Lessons Learned From Corporate Board Service,” panel discussion, Gartner ExP Women Chief Information Officers’ national meeting, Phoenix, Ariz.
- “The Future of Healthcare,” Lansing Chamber of Commerce meeting for Michigan business leaders, Lansing, Mich.
- “All You Need Is Love..,” Minnesota-Dakota Society of Perianesthesia Nurses Association regional meeting.
- “Innovations In Healthcare,” Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, Minneapolis Convention Center, for women technology professionals from around the world.
- “What Is Essential–Leadership Lessons For Healthcare Professionals,” Reid Baggett Lecture for the Jacksonville, Fla., American Group Management Association regional meeting.
You can discuss your group’s needs, topics for your meeting and scheduling by contacting Ms. Weis at email@example.com or by calling 480.314.3342